It was a bad idea to broadcast our location to the Universe when there’s the potential for hostile aliens conquering, enslaving, experimenting, exterminating, and exploiting the Earth’s resources! Even renounced scientist Stephen Hawking agrees. Fortunately as I sit here in the 33rd century I know that we lucked out, and we became advanced enough to deal with various extraterrestrial threats along with procuring powerful allies. Of course 4-D time unpredictably winds through the parallel Universes five dimensionally. My future may not be yours!
- Space Trip - Christmas Present of the Year
- Icelandic Hydrogen Finally Pushed Gasoline Off the Road
- First Marathon Under Two Hours
- Euro Banknotes Invalid by Friday
- First Tourist Heading for Mars
- Beam Yourself Around the World with Telebeamer
- Abuja Welcomes the World to the 37th Olympics
- Can Paralyzed Walk in the Future?
- Now You Can Have Your Own Therapist 24/7
- Taming Hurricane Pedro Gives Hope for the Future