By the 33rd century we actually create a hyperspace, aka 5-D space, bubble around our galaxy ships which allows us to travel at any speed our energy output allows. In our time we have intergalactic vessels that can reach the Andromeda Galaxy in a matter of minutes.
- Space Trip - Christmas Present of the Year
- Icelandic Hydrogen Finally Pushed Gasoline Off the Road
- First Marathon Under Two Hours
- Euro Banknotes Invalid by Friday
- First Tourist Heading for Mars
- Beam Yourself Around the World with Telebeamer
- Abuja Welcomes the World to the 37th Olympics
- Can Paralyzed Walk in the Future?
- Now You Can Have Your Own Therapist 24/7
- Taming Hurricane Pedro Gives Hope for the Future