The solar roadways came to fruition in the late 21st century, and most roadways were converted by the early 22nd century. We no longer have cars in the 33rd century since everyone gets around by shuttle craft, and teleportation. However the former roadways are still apart of the planetary solar power grid. More than often they’re simply used as giant sidewalks since people still love walking in the great outdoors. This clean energy technology would have come about much sooner if not for the corrupt corporations protecting their pollution ridden energy resources.
- Space Trip - Christmas Present of the Year
- Icelandic Hydrogen Finally Pushed Gasoline Off the Road
- First Marathon Under Two Hours
- Euro Banknotes Invalid by Friday
- First Tourist Heading for Mars
- Beam Yourself Around the World with Telebeamer
- Abuja Welcomes the World to the 37th Olympics
- Can Paralyzed Walk in the Future?
- Now You Can Have Your Own Therapist 24/7
- Taming Hurricane Pedro Gives Hope for the Future